Monday, June 27, 2011

Bad Blogger

Well I have not been a good blogger lately.  Every time I login I get obsessed with reading all the other awesome blogs that I forget to write my own!! :-)  Not to mention I don't have followers yet so I'm basically talking to myself hehe!

Lately I have been struggling with my progress only because I don't know what my progress should be.  I have 21/2 months left until my competition which seems like a lot, but then I think about how quick June has flown by. Oh my!!

To all the fitness competitors out there....how much does your body REALLY change in those last three days? I have the fear of mine not changing enough and then in my head will be the woulda, shoulda, coulda thought and I really don't want that.  I need more guidance.  Suggestions?

I found an awesome veggie burger that I like.  I can get them frozen at my local health food store or go to the burger joint in town; but I found out that they are deep fried.  Of course the oil is a healthy oil, but why fry it when you could grill it?? Doesn't that defeat the purpose of a local all-natural place?  The calories would be lower if they were grilled, but they are still healthy so overall the numbers work. 

I hope everyone has had a wonderful weekend.  Keep being awesome bloggers, I love reading your thoughts!!

No comments:

Post a Comment