Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Post-Workout Meal

Post workout food consumption is very important in building muscle and if we're going to bust our butts at the gym we want to get as much out of it as we can, right?!  My research on the best protein powder led me to Dr. Mercola, he by far has the best products and has the research to back them up.  Visit him at mercola.com.  For the particular article about the Pure Power Protein which I use go to http://proteinpowder.mercola.com/pure-protein.html this product is a whey protein that also has probiotics and chia seeds...can't beat it!

Like Dr. Mercola will explain, it is vital to drink up a delicious protein shake about 45 minutes after your workout.  I like to get home and mix mine up with a frozen banana, strawberries, spinach, and almond milk.  Of course, just water will do the trick also because this powder taste delicious!  I just look for ways to get in my fruits and veggies too.

No comments:

Post a Comment