Sunday, June 5, 2011

I love Weekends!

Happy Sunday!
I was supposed to meet my friend at a half-way point from house to house and I was looking forward to seeing her and her new baby bump but unfortunately we both ended up sick this weekend.  Thankfully I am feeling better but still not 100%, I need to kick this crap!

Yesterday I took my regular spin class at the gym, as always, it was a butt kicker! After that, I spent the day cleaning and organizing since I have a new job and school both starting on Monday.  AHHH!!  I budgeted a monthly massage in my training budget so I decided it would be a great day to get that!! The local massage school was closed so I had to spend more than I had planned on, but I LOVE the place I went to.  Check them out http://elevatemindbodypeace.com/ The atmosphere was beautiful, the people were friendly, and the massage was outstanding! On top of all of that, they gave me flowers before I left, it made my day!


After the wonderful experience, I felt much better when I got home so I made some cabbage and chicken soup for the week and I made Ahi Tuna on Spinach with Eggplant and Strawberries for the side dish.  YUM!!

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment