Sunday, September 1, 2013

Week 5

The start of week 5! So far I'm doing well, the diet seems to work for me. Friday I had to get through the work potluck temptation, I won! Last night was my first night out since on the diet, it was difficult to plan what to eat, not knowing how much would be served.  Thank goodness for very supportive friends!! :) I haven't had as much motivation in the gym though, going through the motions. Have to change that!

Below are my pictures from this morning, Sept 1. Also included are my new macro's and cardio plan.

Wk 5 Goal    Weight Days    150g    85g    35g
                      Cardio Days    135g    50g    30g
                       Refeed Day    130g    185g    25g

Cardio Plan: 4 medium intensity sessions 400kcal
                     2 low intensity sessions 250kcal




No comments:

Post a Comment